Looking For: Casual Educator
About the business
At Wonderschool Early Learning Centres, we are inspired by many contemporary approaches, practices and theories which are used across various countries. All our pedagogical interactions are based on the concept of respect and trust. We are purposeful in the way we design our classrooms and outdoor environments and are deliberate in our teaching practices.
The role requires experienced Early Childhood Educators to work as active team members in providing high-quality education and care. This is a great opportunity for early childhood professionals who are passionate about early childhood education.
To be successful for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Develop respectful relationships with children and families
- Implement an interest play-based program appropriate to children’s development
- Ensure the environment is safe and supervised
- Implement the service philosophy
- Be able to be a reflective practitioner
We enthusiastically encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander identity, LBGTIQA+ community members, individuals from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability to submit an application or contact us to find out more about opportunities to join our organisation.
- Certificate III
- Current Working with vulnerable people’s card
- First Aid Certificate or willing to obtain one
- Knowledge of the National Quality Standards
- Knowledge of the EYLF
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively in a team environment
- Strong understanding of the importance of family communications
- Commitment to Wonderschool values
Please click here to apply.