Looking For: Casual Airline Customer Service Agent
Join Swissport for an exciting career in aviation.
Swissport is the global leader in airport ground services and air cargo handling, active in more than 269 airports in 47 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering safe, high quality services for our clients and their customers across the globe.
What would make you stand out for this role?
- You’re focussed on delivering exceptional and safe service
- You have strong personal skills and can be an effective team player
- You’re committed to learning and personal growth
- You’re self-confident and can stay calm under pressure
- You have excellent presentation and grooming
- You’re organised and can manage your time well
- You’re physically capable of handling passenger baggage and manoeuvring wheelchairs as required
- You have a driver’s license
- You’re a fluent English speaker
- You have basic – intermediate computer skills.
- If successful you would need to undertake security/background checks including police check, pre-employment drug and alcohol screening and dangerous goods training at your own expense prior to commencing training.
Looking for an exciting new challenge?
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking for a new challenge, rewarding new career, lots of training and development opportunities, then don’t miss out apply now!
Please note: Only permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand, or those who have the right to work in Australia or New Zealand may apply.
Please click here to apply.