Looking For: Support Worker
Skipper Care Australia is a local Canberra based disability support provider who specialises in providing exceptional service and support for our clients.
To be successful for this position, you should:
- Have exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Provide the following services:
- Full personal care required
- Assistance with manual handling
- Bowel care and catheter care experience necessary
- Clear verbal communication
You must have the following:
- Current WWVP Card for the ACT
- Current First Aid and CPR certificate
- Current Driver’s License and reliable car with full comprehensive insurance
- Police Check
- Reliable, Flexible, Compassionate, Resilient and Emotionally Intelligent
- Have a decent amount of availability during the week and available over the weekend.
You will also be available at the following times:
- Monday to Friday – Various times including early mornings and/or evenings
- Saturday and Sunday – Various times including early mornings and/or evenings
Please click here to apply.