Employer: Kip McGrath
We are looking for experienced Senior maths teachers or College maths teachers who genuinely care about teaching tailor made sessions to ensure successful learning in a positive and caring learning environment.
What you will be doing
• Teaching students using the Kip McGrath methodologies
• Tutoring students in a positive, caring manner to promote self esteem and self worth
• Quickly learning how to use our software to plan and conduct face to face lessons – saving you on prep time!
• Being available to commit to every class you are scheduled to teach
• Use your strong rapport building skills to develop and maintain a strong relationship with students and parents.
• keeping an accurate record online of your students progress and goals on a weekly basis
• Provide verbal and written feedback to parents.
• Work up to 2 – 3 sessions a day (Monday to Thursday) and you could also teach up to 5 sessions on a Saturday
• A current Working with Children Check
• A teaching degree or in the final year of your degree
• Friendly, professional and personable
• You work well in a team environment and also independently
• You demonstrate a positive, vibrant personality.
• Reliability and Commitment is a must
• Confidence using software and computers
• Genuine love for learning and teaching.
• High attention to details and strong organisational skillsPlease click here to apply.