Looking For: Casual Community Support Assistants
Recruitflex is looking for people who are compassionate, with empathy, sensitivity, and a genuine interest in the holistic care of elderly people and persons with disability to work as a casual Community Support Assistants.
- provide direct, client focused and appropriate level of care in a safe manner
- Ensure clients’ cultural independence, social image and dignity is always respected and upheld
- Promote the retention of existing life skills and to support clients to leading a ‘meaningful and valued life
- Assist clients with daily living needs (nourishment, hydration, mobility, personal hygiene, activities, and other support
- Assist clients to participate in all lifestyle recreational activities;
- To communicate effectively and demonstrate emotional intelligence to develop and maintain open trusting relationships with clients and their families;
- Safely transport individuals as required
- Provide regular and or daily progress notes
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Studying towards or completion of Certificate III (or equivalent) in Aged Care/ Individual Support / Disability / Home and Community Care or in related disciplines
- Current National Police Certificate clearance
- Proof of current influenza flu vaccination
- Current First Aid and CPR certificate;
- Current Australian Drivers License with full comprehensive business car insurance
- Good written & verbal communication skills;
- Time management and problem-solving skills with ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision; and
- Proficiency in use of email, digital applications and software packages.
Please click here to apply.