Looking For: Gym Attendant
**This role is only open to Australian Citizens**
Join Pinnacle People in our Remote Services Team for this unique and exciting opportunity as a Gym Fitness Attendant and be part of the biggest project in the Snowy Mountain region. Enjoy the variety of this Drive In Drive Out role in a dynamic setting and get paid Above Award wages.
- Fantastic higher than Award casual rates
- Included Travel & Accommodation
- Meals on shift
- The opportunity to work with an elite and hard-working Remote Services Team
- Immediate start and ongoing consistent work available
You will have the following to be successful in this role:
- Cert IV in Fitness or Diploma in Sport and Recreation
- Demonstrated experience working in a fitness or gym facility
- Attention to detail across a variety of duties
- A customer focused approach with high level of engagement skills
- Be a team player with strong communication skills
- Passion for physical and mental health and fitness
- Valid Passport with no less than 6-months expiry
- Hold a Police Check or willing to obtain one
- First Aid accreditations are highly regarded
- Have immediate availability to commence work
**Must be able to complete and pass full pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol testing to be considered**
Got all of the above? Then join our team!
Pinnacle People – Temporary Staffing Division
a | Unit 3, Garema Centre, 70 Bunda Street, Canberra ACT 2601 t | 02 6248 0066
Please note: If you have not heard from us within seven (7) working days of submitting your resume, your application will be kept on file and we will contact you if a suitable position becomes available.