Looking For: Casual Front Office Receptionist
Manuka Park Serviced Apartments is looking for a new Receptionist to join our Front Office team on a casual basis with a view to permanent part-time for the right candidate. We can offer flexible hours and hands on training in a friendly small team environment. Ideal candidates are either experienced in, studying or interested in the Tourism and Hotel industries and are looking for casual employment in the heart of Manuka.
Duties may include:
- Acknowledging every guest in a prompt and courteous manner
- Preparing for and processing guest arrival and departures
- Taking payments and reconciling guest accounts
- Taking new reservations via telephone and email
- Manage the hotels inventory via RMS – our hotel operating system
- Respond to guest requests and providing concierge services
- Liaising with and assisting hotel maintenance and housekeeping team members
- Carrying out other duties as directed by management
Experience and qualifications:
- Efficient and effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite [eg. word, excel, outlook]
- Knowledge of Hotel Front Office Systems
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Ability to work individually and under pressure
- Friendly, co-operative and responsible attitude.
- Available to work shifts between 8am and 7pm weekdays, and 8am and 5pm weekends.
Submit a cover letter and a copy of your resume to email@example.com.