Human Resource Advisor and Administrative Officer Salary range $61,961.38 – $65,153.63 pa Full time | Permanent plus 9.5% superannuation and the ability to salary package up to $15,999
Who we are
Woden Community Service (WCS) is a community based organisation providing services for over 45 years. Our vision is ‘A vibrant and connected community’.
We deliver services across the ACT covering children, families, young people and seniors including disability, housing and mental health services.
We employ approximately 390 permanent and casual staff and have an active volunteer program with over 80 volunteers.
Your new role
As the HR Advisor and Administrative Officer, you will be responsible for providing generalist HR advice on a broad range of issues to all employees and providing administrative support to the People and Culture team.
Located in the heart of Woden, you will be working in a small and highly capable team to deliver excellent quality services.
As WCS continues to grow, this position provides the perfect opportunity for someone with HR and administrative experience to join the community sector and to grow their skills and knowledge in HR.
For full details of this role, please see the attached position description or visit our website at www.wcs.org.au
The successful candidate
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of contemporary HR principles and practices
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Demonstrated research and analytical skills
- High level interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels
- Ability to interpret HR policy and procedures to provide consistent and accurate advice to managers and employees on a broad range of HR related issues
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a flexible team-based environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and HR information systems
If you would like to discuss this role, please contact Sharon Flanigan on 6147 3314 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply:
To apply, send your current resume together with a covering letter outlining your relevant capabilities and experience.
Applications are to be submitted to email@example.com by COB 30 April 2018.