Looking For: Casual receptionist
We are looking for a friendly and experienced Receptionist for our Phillip Centre. In this casual position you will report directly to the Practice Manager. You will be managing a busy front desk reception, welcoming our patients to the Centre, supporting our health care professionals as well as general administration duties. This is a challenging role with a difference. If you love helping people and enjoy working in fast paced environment then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Duties may include:
- Greeting patients and welcoming them into our Centre.
- Collecting & entering patient details into the database
- Scheduling appointments (when required).
- Answering telephone calls & enquiries.
- Administration support and other ad hoc duties.
Experience and qualifications:
- Exceptional customer service skills with previous customer service experience an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills including a professional & personable telephone manner.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Knowledge of Pracsoft/Medtech is an advantage.
- Ability to work as part of a multifaceted team and independently.
- Neat and professional presentation
Please click here to apply.