Looking For: Casual Receptionist
The Receptionist is the first point of contact for our valued patients, and we place the utmost importance in ensuring they receive a professional and friendly service that delivers a positive patient experience.
The position is casual and provides flexibility with working when available.
- Greeting patients, answering telephone calls, patient triage and booking patient appointments.
- Managing confidential patient records.
- Patient billing and payment collection.
- Support medical professionals with administrative tasks.
- Manage patient expectations regarding length of waiting time.
- Adherence to relevant RACGP standards as they relate to administrative tasks.
- Recognise and uphold the rights of all candidates accessing services, including maintaining cultural sensitivity.
- Comply with privacy and confidentiality principles to all work practices including the
- Fullerton Health Australia policies and procedures.
- Previous medical administration experience.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Current vaccination status
- Intermediate computer knowledge and skills.
- Best Practice Software experience an advantage.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please click here to apply.