Looking For: Casual Bar Staff
We are looking for the employment of additional casual bar staff who have experience in customer service in a hospitality environment. The bar staff will assist the Club Manager to ensure that members are happy and satisfied with the quality of service they are receiving with respect to clubhouse service and golf operations.
Duties may include:
- Checking and balancing the days taking form hotel outlets
- Opening and closing the venue
- Bar operations and presentation
- Customer service
- POS experience
- Food service experience
- Golf bookings and membership enquiries
Experience and qualifications:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise with members and visitors.
- An ability to take pride in giving great service to customers.
- Holding a current RSA would be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated ability to be able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Possess good time management and organization skills.
- Experience in the use of business management systems relating to a golf club management setting would be an advantage – training will be provided as required.
Please click here to apply.