The High Tea Party on Saturday September 7th Job Description: We are THE HIGH TEA PARTY and we run an event in each major city of Australia over one weekend each year. The event is to provide ‘a gorgeous excuse to catch up with the girls’ with champagne, high tea, pampering and shopping.
We are having our next CANBERRA EVENT on at THE HYATT HOTEL on Saturday 7th of SEPTEMBER, 2019.
We would like to offer an opportunity to students currently studying EVENTS or HOSPITALITY & TOURISM the ability to gain this, hands on experience, of managing a large event and seeing how it is run.
The hours of work available are:
Saturday 15th of SEPTEMBER– 8.00am – 5.30pm
For Saturday shifts – we need 8 – 10 VOLUNTEERS.
Some of the work the volunteers would be doing would involve such simple tasks as:
– Setting tables with marketing materials for each sitting
– Seating guests as they come to the ballroom and collecting feedback forms
– Reception and greeting guests, clearing glasses in our new Luxe Experience room
– Students with RSA’s may be assigned to help in one of our bar areas if they are interested
We will provide:
– a lunch pack each daily
– Certification of participation for their files
– For TWO DAYS work volunteers will receive a double pass to THE HIGH TEA PARTY (for yourself, family or friends) AND a $100 voucher from Coles/Myer.
Name of Contact: Sarah Jaques