Coles Supermarkets Gungahlin
Good things start here
Hi, we’re Coles Group. We’re on a mission to sustainably feed all Australians to help them live healthier, happier lives.
As a Customer Service Agent (CSA) you will get behind the wheel of our iconic Coles vans and help deliver customer orders to our customers homes. For this role you’ll safely navigate your local neighbourhoods to deliver customers shopping to their homes during the day or night. You’ll also help with picking and packing orders to the highest standard, ready for delivery.
So Coles can best match your availability and working preferences, when you apply, you’ll need to undertake an application questionnaire that will take you approximately 10 minutes to complete.
Good things you need
- Availability to work between the hours of 4am and midnight on weekdays and fortnightly weekends is essential
- A commitment to providing great customer experiences by working with enthusiasm, energy and pace
- An Unrestricted Australian Drivers Licence and a safe driving record (you’ll need to consent to undergo both a police history check and driving history check)
- The confidence to safely drive and navigate through busy streets, suburban roads and/or regional areas
- To be active – as well as driving, you’ll be on your feet, lifting and carrying groceries from the van to your delivery points (there could be stairs!)
Given the state/ territory in which you live, and to enable Coles to provide a safe environment for its team members, there may be a requirement for you to receive a COVID-19 vaccination before commencing work for Coles at a Coles site, unless you are medically exempt.
Given this, you will be required to disclose your COVID-19 vaccination status as part of your application for employment with Coles. You may be required to provide further evidence of vaccination status as part of your application.
Please click here to apply.