Looking For: Out of School Hours Care (OSHC)
2 positions available (Weston Creek area)
• Permanent full time roles 37.5 hours per week
• Competitive salary on offer, benefits including salary packaging (more take home pay),
Community Service, Christmas and New Year shut down and Study leave!
Our Out of School Hours Care (OSHC) services provide children with recreation-based activities with emphasis on social interaction and a sense of fun in a safe and secure environment. A range of activities are offered including crafts, sports, games, dramatic play, nature based play, cooking and excursions.
We are looking for a two OSHC Coordinators to lead a team focussing on the provision of high quality education and care for the children and families who attend our services. Our programs offer before, after and school holiday care.
Relevant qualifications in Education, experience in OSHC including demonstrated use of the My Time, Our Place and Early Years Learning Framework and current first aid certificate are essential for this position.
Benefits of working with WCS include:
• Salary range $67,373 to $71,637 p.a. (pro rata) depending on qualifications and experience) plus superannuation (9.5%)
• Salary packaging up to $15,899 per Fringe Benefits Tax year, with an additional Meals and Entertainment package available up to $2,650 per Fringe Benefits Tax year
• Paid shutdown leave on standard working days between Christmas and New Year
• Study Leave for permanent employees
• Nationally recognised Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Ongoing professional development and a supportive team environment
Note: To be eligible for employment, you must have an ACT Working with Vulnerable People (WWVP) Card, working rights in Australia, and be willing to undertake background checks required for the position.
For a full position description
For further information please email: Lisa.Healy@wcs.org.au
To Apply – If you are interested in joining our Team, please send a current resume, and cover letter expressing interest to email@example.com.
Applications close 17 February 2021.
For more information about WCS and services that we provide, including Youth & Family, Community Development, Housing and Homelessness, Disability, Mental Health and Aged Care, please visit our website at https://www.wcs.org.au/
WCS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and encourage applications from people of all abilities and life experiences. We also encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.