In this role you will be responsible for managing a territory of stores and completing a wide range of tasks that provide sales solutions for our client that drives sales through product exposure. This will include ticketing, creating POS displays, ensuring products are displayed neatly in accordance with the provided layout (Planogram) as well as liaising with store staff and negotiating shelf space with store managers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating Point-of-Sale Displays (POS)
- Implementing Planograms
- Ticketing & pricing of stock
- Shelf management
- Negotiating shelf space
- Data reporting and feedback
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Access to a reliable car and a current Australian Drivers Licence.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with stores
- High level of attention to detail
- Computer/tablet literacy
- Previous merchandising or retail experience is desirable
- A reasonable level of physical fitness, able to occasionally lift and carry up to 10kgs and stand for long periods of time.
- Great time management and a positive attitude!
Please click here to apply.