Camp Australia are looking to appoint 4x educators to work across our Before & After School Care programs in Canberra. You’re someone who is available to work M-F both mornings and afternoons and you are excited by the idea of building strong industry knowledge by working across different centres. You’re someone that doesn’t want to be average, you are chasing a career and want to develop a well-rounded knowledge of OSHC. In addition to being hard-working and safety-focused you love being the ‘go-to’ staff member floating around programs.
What are the $$ (perks) to this role:
- Epically high hourly rates… they’re truly as good as it gets in the sector right now $
- Consistent work week-in-week-out in this casual role… yes, you’ll still get that sweet sweet casual loading $$
- 1x hour of travel time to commute between services, where required… again, this is paid on top of your hourly rate and your casual loading $$$
Quick overview of our programs:
- Sizes: range in size from 10 children to 100 children
- Spaces: several run from school hall, others exclusive Camp Australia spaces
- Educators: working with a passionate team of professionals and be mentored/lead by knowledgeable Coordinator’s
- Focus: to make children smile, keep kids safe at all times and focus on nothing but child lead activities.
- Community: strong connection to the community and families attending. We’re seen as an extension of the school
- Established: stable routines embedded at our programs which run like clock-work
What do I need?
- Available Monday to Friday, for both the morning and afternoon shifts
- Personal transport to get you to and from work daily
- 2+ years’ experience working with children
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care of Bachelor Degree in Education and Care (or evidence of actively working towards the qualification)
- Working with Vulnerable People Check & Child Protection Training (or willing to obtain)
- First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Certificates (or willing to obtain)
Please click here to apply.