Looking For: Assistant Educator
YMCA Early Learning Centres across Canberra are currently seeking Casual Assistant Educators who either holds their Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or Equivalent or is actively working towards it to work across our centres in Holt, Gungahlin, Holder, Jamison or Belconnen.
You will work closely with other educators and families as well as with the EYLF and NQF to assist in the delivery of high quality Education and Care to children. Your passion and enthusiasm for the development of children’s formative years through creating tailored and holistic play based learning experiences will be demonstrated through your experience working in the Early Childhood Education sector, and will have a keen interest and positive attitude in developing your professional knowledge and skills further.
To be successful in this position you will have to possess:
- A Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or actively working towards it (or equivalent).
- Experience within the sector
- Experience working with children 0-5 years
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of the EYLF and NQF
- The ability to work in a team environment
- A current WWVP Check
- First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificate or willingness to obtain
In return for your dedication, you can expect the following:
- Free gym membership and fitness classes
- A generous discount if you have a child enrolled in any of our ELC’s
- Above Award Wage
- Professional development opportunities
- A supportive and welcoming team
- Real work/life balance
- Family friendly organisation
Please click here to apply.