Looking For: Cleaner – ACT
Spotless is the lead contractor for the Estate Maintenance and Operation Services (EMOS) to the Department of Defence in Queensland and Southern New South Wales. As lead contractor within the region we deliver a suite of services to support Defence capability.
We currently have several opportunities for reliable Cleaners who are looking for full time & part time day shifts, and part time evening shifts (5.00 pm to 9.00 pm) to join our team. These positions will provide effective support to ensure the smooth and efficient day-to-day running of the daily cleaning services.
These positions will report to the Cleaning Coordinator and will deliver a range of services including but not limited to:
- Deliver routine and responsive cleaning activities including but not limited to; cleaning of bathrooms & kitchens, waste removal, maintaining accommodation units, servicing of office work spaces
- Support the Cleaning and Housekeeping Supervisors to ensure contractual obligations are met in all aspects of cleaning
- Display a strong level of team commitment whilst also having the ability to work autonomously where required
Our employees are the face of Spotless and play a pivotal role in delivering the service commitment we have made to our clients.
Skills and Experience
- Suitability for Defence Security Clearance (Australian citizenship mandatory)
- Experience in similar role with strong client services skills or significant cleaning and housekeeping industry experience is highly desirable, however full job training is provided
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Baseline and Secret clearances highly desirable. Bonus structure in place for those willing to seek high level clearances
The successful candidate will possess a strong work ethic, achieve highest level of safety, quality of work and have a genuine passion for excellent customer service.
Please click here to apply.