Looking For: Assistant Retail Store Manager
As Assistant Retail Store Manager of our Canberra store you will be responsible for working alongside the Store Manager to maximise sales opportunities through coaching, developing and providing feedback to your team.
To succeed in this role, you will be motivated by driving sales and passionate about providing a memorable service experience for every Peter Alexander customer.
This is a full-time position and will require availability over weekends, late night trading hours and public holidays.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Act as Store Manager when required, including opening and closing of the store
- Daily management of stock to minimise stock loss and maximise sales
- Implement brand visual merchandising strategies and promotional changes
- Create a safe working environment for your team and customers
- Provide exceptional customer service
Experience and Skills:
- Previous supervisory/management experience, ideally in a retail environment
- Confidence providing praise and improvement feedback to your team
- Ability to provide a genuine and unique customer experience
- Knowledge in loss prevention and health & safety
- Visual Merchandising experience advantageous
AS A MEMBER OF THE TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Opportunity to join our Future Leaders Program designed to develop and train our future Store Managers
- Structured 3-month Assistant Store Manager training plan
- Development plans to support your ongoing growth
- Rotating weekend roster available supporting a healthy work/life balance
- 50% staff discounts on Peter Alexander product
Please click here to apply.