Looking For: Apprentice Horticulture Parks and Gardens
We are seeking to recruit a first-year apprentice in Horticulture Parkes and Gardens to join our team. During your apprenticeship you will work in a team as a landscape gardener while developing and apply the skills associated with your Horticulture parks and gardens apprenticeship.
Duties may include:
- General garden and grounds maintenance
- Mowing and edging. Both push and ride on mowing
- Weed control
- Site clean-up
- Precision and tall hedge trimming
- Lawn maintenance and rejuvenation
- Soil conditioning
- Plant nutrition
- Pest and disease control
- Planting and maintenance of annual flower displays
- Irrigation maintenance
Experience and qualifications:
- Have demonstrated a willingness and desire to engage in a job to achieve desired outcomes. This may have been through, employment, sport or other co-curricular endeavours.
- Manual driver’s license
Please click here to apply.