Looking for: Paint Sales Assistants
With the continuing growth of the business, Haymes Paint currently has two new opportunities for experienced Sales Assistants to join their team at either their Hoppers Crossing (Melbourne) or Mitchell (Canberra) Haymes Paint Shop stores, working full-time across a 6-day, Monday to Saturday roster.
Reporting to the Store Manager, you will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service to both retail and trade customers.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Greeting customers and assisting with product selection;
- Tinting paint products to customer specifications;
- Providing service, support and professional advice to retail customers;
- Building strong, ongoing relationships with trade customers;
- Maintaining up to date product knowledge and advising customers via phone and face-to-face on Haymes Paint products;
- Assisting in inventory management and completing general merchandising tasks, including in-store displays and presentation; and
- Completing general store duties including POS control, opening and closing procedures and local deliveries where required.
* To accommodate Covid-19 guidelines, Haymes Paint has rearranged store layouts and are providing contactless pickups, to ensure the wellbeing of their staff and customers.
Please click here to apply.