Looking For: Kitchen Hand
The Gungahlin Lakes Golf Club is currently seeking a full-time kitchen hand. The main duties of this role will entail maintain cleanliness of the kitchen at all times, washing of kitchen implements and assisting the preparation of food as well as other ad-hoc tasks as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Be able to thrive in a very fast paced and challenging environment
- Energetic individual who is reliable and punctual,
- Can move fast and stay calm under pressure.
- You will ideally have experience in a similar role.
- kitchenhand: 1 year (Required)
- Staff should have day-time and weekday availability, as well as the ability to work on a flexible and varied roster.
- Competitive benefits package including salary, uniforms and free parking
- The opportunity to progress your career through further education and training
- A supportive team environment.
Please click here to apply.